Wednesday, November 16, 2011

George has landed at Miami International Airport!

Roger Duarte, CEO of George Stone Crab, with his fiercest  pose

Check out the size of those things!

George Stone Crab has partnered with Newslink to create a store within a store. The OceanDrive store, located at Terminal D, gate 17, is the largest retail store in the airport at 10,000 sq.ft.

George will offer two different “take n’ go” packages: either 6 lbs of large claws or 3 lbs, enclosed in a uniquely insulated cooler with a mallet, moist wipes, and its signature mustard dipping sauce.

As with all orders, what fishermen in the Florida Keys catch today, George serves the next. George Stone Crab mini coopers will deliver 40 pounds of stone crabs fresh from the ocean on a daily basis. Those not sold will be taken back and replaced with a fresh new batch.

With over 100 million people passing through the 12th busiest airport in the United States, there is no doubt that boxes will be flying off the shelves. Take off with a batch of George Stone Crabs and surprise friends and family with a taste of Miami’s finest, while still at a bargain price. You can now take stone crabs to Sao Paolo, New York, and Buenos Aires.

1 comment:

  1. Great post. My entire family loves seafood. I was looking up home direct usa (a home delivery company) when I came across your post. I am glad I did because I have a lot of family in Miami and they are always coming up to see me. I will have to send this post to them. Thanks so much for sharing George.

    ReplyDelete